Momma's Peach Cobbler
For the Peach Cobbler
One pie dough
3 cans of sliced peaches
2 tsp cinnamon
2 cup sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cornstarch
For the Cinnamon Topping
22 cup butter
A pinch of sugar + cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375F - 200C.
2. Add the peaches' juice, cornstarch, sugar,
cinnamon and salt to a saucepan.
Cook until it's bubbling.
3. Add peaches and heat a little bit longer.
4. Layer half of the peaches in a pan, and top with
a layer of pie crust to fill.
5. Put remaining peaches over the pie dough and add
another layer of pie crust.
6. Melt butter and brush on top, sprinkling sugar and
cinnamon as well.
7. Bake until golden for an hour.
Now booking party and event bulk orders!
Our calendar fills up very quickly- so book us soon!
email@example.com or 757.572.1573
738 W 22nd St
Norfolk, VA 23517