Super simple bestest chicken
salad this side of the Mississippi
or this will get you invited back
to the BBQ chicken salad recipe
- 2 pounds chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp Weber brand kickin chicken seasoning
- Mix well.
- *Add pecans or sunflower seeds
- *Replace the mayo with greek yogurt and add fresh parsley
- *Sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil
- *Fresh mangos and pineapple with jerk chicken seasoning
- NO RAISINS KAREN
Need a custom cake or catering for your office, meeting, birthday, wedding anniversary, or another special occasion?
See our latest shots and featured menu items here and contact us for a custom order:
Contact us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.572.1573