Classic Apple Pie Recipe
2 1/2 tbsp Butter
3 lb Apples, Cored & Sliced
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Allspice Powder
2/3 cup Light Brown Sugar
1/3 cup White Sugar
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
2. Combine the sugar, apples,
cinnamon, allspice, butter and lemon juice.
3. Lay pie crust in the tin and place the mixture into it.
4. Lay another layer of pie crust on top to cover the pie and seal the edges with a fork.
5. Brush the beaten egg on top of the pie and sprinkle some sugar.
6. Bake in the oven for about 37 minutes or until golden brown, then let it cool for half an hour.
7. Serve with some whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.
Perfect For Fall!
Now booking party and event bulk orders!
Our calendar fills up very quickly- so book us soon!