Here's a simple and delicious recipe for a classic dish: Spaghetti Carbonara.
- 8 ounces of spaghetti
- 4 slices of bacon, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon grease in the pan.
3. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic to the bacon grease and cook for about a minute until fragrant.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet with the garlic and bacon grease. Toss to coat the spaghetti with the bacon grease.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and quickly pour in the egg mixture, stirring continuously to prevent the eggs from scrambling. The residual heat will cook the eggs and create a creamy sauce.
7. Add the cooked bacon to the skillet and toss everything together until well combined.
8. Serve the spaghetti carbonara immediately, garnished with fresh parsley.
Enjoy your homemade Spaghetti Carbonara!
Now booking end of 2023/2024 events and parties
See our latest shots and featured menu items here and contact us for a custom order:
Contact us now!
738 W 22nd St
Norfolk, VA 23517
#catering #instafood #cookies #tessascreations #norfolk #visitnorfolk #norfolkva #ghentnorfolk #seenorfolkva #norfolkwedding #norfolkwaterside #weddingcakes #weddingcake #visitghentnorfolk #norfolkrestaurant #757catering #757reastaurant #locallymade #757creative #757 #hamptonroads