- 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
1. Cut the shrimp into small bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the onion and jalapeño to the bowl with the shrimp.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime, lemon, and orange juices, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
4. Pour the citrus juice mixture over the shrimp and vegetables and toss gently to combine.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
6. When ready to serve, add the chopped cilantro to the ceviche and toss gently.
7. Serve the ceviche cold, either on its own or with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!